Following these steps to connect to the secured "STAGEnet-Member" SSID on the wireless network. A 10.x.x.x internal IP address will be assigned with access to all of the resources typically available via a standard network connection.
- Enable the WIFI adapter and make sure the WIFI icon is visible on the taskbar. Right click on the icon, and View Available wireless networks.
- On the Wireless Network Connection dialog box, click on the Change advanced settings button.
- Within the Wireless Network Connection Properties, select the Wireless Networks tab, and select the STAGEnet-Member network. Click on Properties. (If you do not see STAGEnet-Member, click on the Add button and enter it exactly as shown here. It is case sensitive.)
- Go through the setup for STAGEnet-Member to verify the dialog boxes look identical to the following:
- Click OK on any remaining dialog boxes. Once back to the desktop, right click on the WIFI taskbar icon again and select View available wireless networks.
- Double-click on the STAGEnet-Member SSID, and it will prompt you with a clickable yellow balloon box from the taskbar with the following: Click here to process your logon information for the network STAGEnet-Member.
- Enter your NDGOV credentials. If asked for a domain, you do not need to enter NDGOV; a username/password is sufficient.
- Once connected, you will be given a DHCP address in the 10.11.8.x range (255.255.252.0).