ITD has a number of solutions to host your web site or web application.
- IBM's Web Application server. ITD provides the equipment necessary to host agencies websphere applications. The cost is tiered based on the size and complexity of the application
- Microsoft's web application server; runs on the Windows Server platform.
- IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Microsoft's older web server; runs on the Windows Server platform.
- An open source alternative for web servers; uses ITD's Linux infrastructure.
In most cases, ITD's online Work Management System (WMS) may be used to submit a "General Server" service request. The WebSphere Deployment Guide provides specific instructions for submitting "WebSphere Deployment" service requests.
Setup time will depend upon the application being installed. Please involve ITD in the project's planning phase to ensure a timely installation of non-production and production environments.