Network services accommodate an every-increasing amount of data, voice, video, and multimedia traffic over a statewide backbone to support the missions of government and education.
Andy, Systems Administrator
ITD provides consulting services to assist customers in acquiring network solutions that best fit their business needs. Major categories of service include:
ITD’s online Work Management System (WMS) may be used to submit "IP Addressing" and "Network" service requests. ITD's Enterprise Service Level Agreement includes Service Level Objectives and Standard Intervals for Request Fulfillment.
- Facilitates open communication with citizens of the state
- Ensures that a single entity does not adversely affect the functionality of the whole network
- Minimizes the state's investment in human resources
- Supports rapid detection and resolution of problems
- Protects the network infrastructure from damage and security breaches