ITD operates dedicated equipment necessary to host agencies database applications.
Full Database and Application Development Support
- A relational database management system from Oracle Corporation. ITD hosts both the Enterprise and Standard Editions. The enterprise version is built on the Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC).
- Microsoft SQL Server
- A relational database management system from Microsoft. ITD's Microsoft SQL environment is in a highly available cluster design.
- IBM DB2
- A relational database management system from IBM.
- SoftwareAG Adabas
- A non-relational database management system from Software AG Inc. Adabas is a partner product to the NATURAL programming language.
- IBM VSAM
- An older database technology from IBM.
Limited Application Development Support
- An open source relational database management system that relies on SQL for processing data
ITD assists agencies by providing the following for the Oracle and MS SQL infrastructure.
- Design and create databases
- Schedule database backups
- Recover databases/files in error
- Monitor database performance/statistics
- Reorganize databases/files
- Review program code and inform programmers and customers of inefficiencies
- Maintain command/protection logging for recovery/billing
- Assist programmers and customers with program coding/design questions
- Assist in the install and customization of database software
- Resolve database/software problems reported by customers
- Transfer natural program code to production
- Back out incorrect job runs
- Maintain database dictionary
- Database/file space management
ITD's online Work Management System (WMS) may be used to submit a "Database Change" service request.
Setup time will depend upon the application being installed. Please involve ITD early in the project's planning phase to ensure a timely installation of non-production and production environments.
Service Level Agreements
All rates include 4.9% overhead charge.