Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 9:00am
State Capitol Building, Judicial Wing Rm 103
The Executive Order 2011-20 Project Executive Steering Committee of the ITD North Dakota Health Information Network (NDHIN) project will be holding a special meeting. In the event that any or all of the members of the governing body participate in the meeting by telephone or video, a speakerphone or monitor will be available at the location noted above.
At the time this notice is being prepared, the governing body expects the agenda of its meeting to include the following topics:
1. Discussion of March 27, 2012 Meeting Minutes
2. Committee vote on the Project Plan and Schedule for the NDHIN Project
3. Committee vote on the NDHIN Marketing Services contract
4. Committee review/vote of the pending contract amendments
5. Next meeting, summary of action itemsWhere noted, the discussion of some of the above topics may be held in executive session rather than during the portion of the meeting that is open to the public. If this is a regular meeting, additional topics may be discussed. If this is a special or emergency meeting, the governing body's discussion will be limited to the topics and executive sessions listed above.