Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 10:00am to 11:30am
ITD North Training Room
3451 North 14 Street
Bismarck, ND 58503
Google Directions to ITD North Building
- Park in lot, avoiding areas reserved for hotel
- Use the main door on the west side of the building
ITD is in the planning process of a project to rewrite its existing Data Processing and Telephone billing systems. The primary goal of the project is to migrate the billing systems from the mainframe to a more current platform that will allow customers web-based access to billing data. As part of the project ITD would like to improve customer access to current and historical billing data. This session will include planned changes to the billing system and time will be provided for meeting participants to suggest potential improvements to the new billing system.
- 10:00 to 10:30 - Review of the current billing systems and planned changes in the new system
- 10:30 to 11:30 - Open discussion on ways to improve customer access to data in the new billing system
- 11:30 - Meeting will adjourn but ITD staff will remain to discuss any individual issues
Please join us and bring any suggestions you might have to improve the Telephone and Data Processing billing systems.