Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:00am to 2:45pm
Bismarck - The training location will be added when it becomes available.
The Information Technology Department is sponsoring a workshop for ArcGIS users, as part of Visual ND. This 4-hour workshop will be held in Bismarck, led by a virtual, web-based Esri instructor with no cost to attendees.
Learn How to
- Find content on ArcGIS Online and assess whether the content meets your project needs.
- Add content to a web map, modify the map display, and create filters to focus on features of interest.
- Create a map inside Miscorsoft Excel to analyze spreadsheet data and data added from ArcGIS Online.
- Create a PowerPoint slide to share an Excel Map.
- ArcGIS Online overview
- Types of content available on ArcGIS Online
- Methods to search for content
- Determining if content meets project needs
- Exploring content using a web map
- Visualizing, analyzing, and sharing data using Esri Maps of Office
Please contact Bob Nutsch at email@example.com or (701) 328-3212 and provide him with the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Agency name
NOTE: This workshop has a capacity of 20 students and will be first-come, first-served basis. If the 20-student capacity is exceeded, those individuals will be put on a wait list. An additional same course workshop might be held depending on responses received.