Data Analytics Intern
Make a Difference! Join our team of dedicated professionals working together to improve educational opportunities for North Dakota children from pre-kindergarten to graduating career and college ready.
This is a temporary, part-time position with the Student Support & Innovation Division and offers a flexible schedule of 10 hours per week.
Starting Salary: $12.00/HR
Summary of Work
The Data Analytics Internship will work closely with the Student Support and Innovation Division. This position will get hands-on experience running/preparing reports and communicating with school districts on report results.
- Prepare and compile reports, such as trajectory and validation reports, for school districts.
- Communicate and work with school districts on results and/or errors.
- Review reports for incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Create spreadsheets to compile and input data.
- Assist division staff with projects and support responsibilities.
Applicant must be currently pursuing a degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
To be eligible for the internship, student must:
- Be taking the internship for academic credit
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the United States
- Be at least a sophomore standing
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
All applications must be made via the ND Careers site. Paper or e-mailed submissions are no longer accepted. Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM on October 21, 2019.
Only complete applications will be considered and must include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references
Note: Copies of applicable transcripts (need not be official) will be required upon hire.
The cover letter and the application materials must clearly explain how your education, work experience and skills meet the minimum qualifications and relate to the job duties in the work summary.
For more information, assistance or accommodation in the application or interview process, please contact Linda Gibbins at 701-328-2262 and/or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.