The North Dakota Department of Public Instruction (NDDPI) and Education Technology Council (ETC) are pleased to announce the dates, times, and locations for Phase II of the Regional Data Training for Comprehensive and Targeted Support Schools. Phase II will consist of school teams being introduced and working through the A+ Inquiry model, reviewing data to inform continuous improvement plans, and taking a deeper dive into data to identify needs. This training supports discussions on best practices towards a strong data culture, guidance on designing district/school goals, focuses on improving student outcomes, and analysis of SLDS data.
Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, March 31, 8:30 AM-12:30 PM MT in Dickinson - Professional Learning Lab
- Wednesday, April 1, 8:30 AM-12:30 PM CT in Minot - Tech Annex, Room 2 and 3
- Thursday, April 2, 8:30 AM-12:30 PM CT in Bismarck - State Capitol Pioneer Room
- Monday, April 6, 12:30 PM-4:30 PM CT in Grand Forks - School for the Blind
- Tuesday, April 7, 8:30 AM-12:30 PM CT in West Fargo - Leidal Education Center
If you have any questions, please email the Office of Educational Equity & Support.