- Meeting Agenda - April 11, 2016
- Meeting Minutes - April 11, 2016
- Scott Norton, Council of Chief State School Officers - Use of "Nationally Recognized" Tests for Statewide Use
- Kirsten Baesler, State Superintendent - Overview of the Every Student Succeeds Act
- Barry Topol, Ed Roeber, and John Olson, Assessment Solutions Group - Summary of Fordham Report on Content and Quality of Next Generation Assessments
- Jacob Mishook, Achieve Organization - Assessment Inventory for School Districts
- Carrie Weippert, Jean Schafer, Barb Sandstrom, Danica Nelson, and Londa Pedersen - Formative Assessment Panel Discussion: Key Topics
- What types of formative assessments do you use in your classroom?
- How frequently are the assessments used?
- What purposes to the assessments serve in your classroom?
- What should the Task Force members know about the use of formative assessments in North Dakota?
- Review of North Dakota Assessment Criteria
- Evaluating the Content and Quality of Next Generation Assessments: The Thomas B. Fordham Institute