2014 ND Secondary Transition Requirements Training
Secondary Transition IEP Process
Transition Assessment Process
Summary of Performance
ND Internal Monitoring Transition Requirement Checklist Indicator 13 Training Packet
ND Transition Community of Practice Advisory Council
Transition Career Exploration Workshop (TCEW) and Bridge-Pathways to Employment Workshop curriculums Now Available!!
The ND Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (ND DVR)
The ND Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (ND DVR) is pleased to offer the Transition Career Exploration Workshop (TCEW) and Bridge-Pathways to Employment Workshop curriculums. ND DVR credits the Maine Department of Labor for the use of the curriculums.
The workshops provide useful tools for students with disabilities to determine their strengths, interests, and abilities, as well as develop employment goals that will ultimately help them find work in their communities.
The Transition Career Exploration Workshop (TCEW) is designed to:
Click HERE to access individual modules.
- Help students discover employment possibilities in an interactive team environment
- Be offered in modules that make it flexible for delivery in schools, adult education, community organizations or other settings
- Provide instruction on topics including: disability disclosure; requesting accommodations; learning styles at work; work values, abilities and aptitudes; interest inventories, self-management skills, occupational exploration and more
- Provide numerous assessments that can support student transition planning
- Be facilitated independently or in conjunction with DVR