The STARS Fall Report is a critical piece of data collection for the following reasons:
Accurate and timely submission is crucial. Deadline is September 15th.
- Establishes enrollment numbers that drive State and Federal funding projections
- Unduplicated count of student enrolled full-time in the school district on September 10th.
- Contributes data used in publishing NDDPI Finance Facts
- Transfers enrollment records from Power School and allows for the correction of errors and duplications
- Allows district administrators to ensure accuracy and requires them to certify the report