Calendar Reporting Due Dates
Professional Development Days
- Fall Calendar: September 15
- Spring Calendar: June 15
- October 17-18, 2019 Declared as Professional Development Days
Per NDCC 15.1-06-04.1, the two days declared as days districts may not schedule school-sponsored, school-directed, or school-related activities are October 17 – 18, 2019. These days are being held at the official request of the North Dakota Council of Educational Leaders (NDCEL) in an application to the Superintendent. NDCEL requested these days be held from school calendars to enable school administrators to gather in Bismarck for the NDCEL Annual Convention. These days will be blocked off on the STARS school calendar so districts are unable to schedule instruction on those days. If you have any questions on this, please contact Gail Schauer at (701) 328-2755.
- NDCC 15.1-06-04.1 (External Link)
- Professional Development Days Request Application (SFN 61092) Forms
- Professional Development Days Process
Laws and Regulations
Contact Karla Mittleider, Administrative Assistant, at (701) 328-2597 for additional information on school calendars.