The forms need to be submitted by all school districts with total enrollment of 1,000 students or more and having more than one attendance area.
- Part 1 - LEA TARGET AREA SELECTION DATA, is to be completed by all school districts that have more than one school serving the same grade span. Place a check mark in Column 2 to indicate which schools will be served with Title I funds.
- Part 2 - LEA PUBLIC SCHOOL TARGET AREA SELECTION DATA, to be completed by you, is to show the number of students attending public schools. This information will assist us as we calculate and confirm your target areas. Please list the schools ALPHABETICALLY by grade span. A copy must be submitted to the NDDPI with the other forms.
- Part 3 - PRIVATE SCHOOL TARGET AREA SELECTION DATA, to be completed by the nonpublic schools, must list the grade span to be served in the public school district. Please list the public schools ALPHABETICALLY by grade span. One copy should be kept in the district file, one copy should be kept in the nonpublic school, and one copy sent to the NDDPI.
- Part 4 - To be completed so that the NDDPI knows the amount that each school district wants set aside for administration, indirect cost, and other reservations before allocating funds to each building.
- Part 5 - To be completed so that the NDDPI can more accurately complete the targeting spreadsheet.