The College Readiness Program (CRP) portion of the National Math + Science Initiative (NMSI) empowers school communities to improve participation and success in rigorous coursework to better prepare students for college and the STEM-intensive careers of the 21st century. NMSI has partnered with districts across North Dakota to enhance teacher effectiveness and student performance. Schools participating in the CRP receive intensive support from NMSI for three consecutive years.
North Dakota 2016-2017 CRP Cohort
North Dakota 2017-2018 CRP Cohort
- Century High School, Bismarck ND
- Fargo North High School, Fargo, ND
- Legacy High School, Bismarck, ND
- Minot High School, Minot, ND
- Sheyenne High School, Fargo, ND
North Dakota 2017-2018 CRP Cohort CRP Announcement
Virtual Model CRP
- Bismarck High School, Bismarck, ND
- Central High School, Grand Forks, ND
- Devils Lake High School, Devils Lake, ND
- Mandan High School, Mandan, ND
- Northern Cass High School, Arthur, ND
- Red River High School, Grand Forks, ND
- South High School, Fargo, ND
- West Fargo High School, West Fargo, ND
NMSI’s Virtual College Readiness Program will provide schools with an opportunity to offer Advanced Placement® (AP) coursework in math, computer science, science, and English to students through an online learning platform. NMSI will also provide student support through study sessions and mentoring, and school support through online curriculum resources, AP course supplies, and academic and program expertise. To learn more about NMSI’s College Readiness Program click here or visit their website.
Webinars were conducted in February to inform schools about the new model of the CRP program. If you are interested in bringing the virtual CRP to your school, watch a recording of the webinar.
Interested school administrators are asked to complete and submit an application quickly.
Schools interested in participating in future year cohorts, please contact Matt Scherbenske at (701) 328-2629.