The North Dakota Department of Public Instruction (NDDPI) is currently in the second year of an initiative which waives some or all of students’ Advanced Placement (AP) testing fees for AP English, AP mathematics, AP science, and AP computer science exams. In order to be eligible to receive this benefit, students do not need to currently be taking an AP class.
To inform educators about the current offerings of AP and to assist school officials with the logistics of this program, the NDDPI and College Board conducted a webinar series outlining the process of submitting the proper worksheets and documentation for AP exams.
The webinars took place:
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 1:30 PM (CDT)
- Provided viewers a general summary of the AP exam program and the ND initiative
- Offered a brief overview of the AP Potential tool available to instructors
- Recording January 11, 2017
- Presentation January 11, 2017
Additional information on AP, exam information, and fees can be found on the NDDPI or the College Board AP Central websites.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 9:00 AM (CDT)
If you have any questions, please direct them to Matt Scherbenske at (701) 328-2629 or Ann Ellefson at (701) 328-2488.