- ND Tier II Filing
|G 191 Emergency Operations Center/Incident Command System Interface
Registration is now closed.
ND Department of Emergency Services is offering G191 on Thursday, February 28, 2019
. This course is open to first responders that would likely be serving in an ICS role and emergency management personnel that would be serving in an Emergency Operations Center. This course is required training for members of the ND Emergency Management Support Team.
This course will enable the participants to develop an effective interface between Incident Command and the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) by applying Incident Command System (ICS) principles. The course objectives are as follows:
- Describe ICS principles.
- Using scenarios, analyze the ICS and EOC systems and identify potential interface issues.
- Describe Multiagency Coordination/EOC principles.
- Identify the authorities, responsibilities, interests, needs, and assets of ICS and EOC during emergency operations.
- Apply ICS/EOC interface concepts in a classroom activity situation.
- Begin developing an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community
Class will be held at the Quality Inn, 1030 E. Interstate Ave, Bismarck, ND. Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. Class will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end by 5:00 p.m.
NDDES will provide travel reimbursement (meals and lodging) to appropriate participants that live and/or work in ND and travel a distance greater than 50 miles to attend. State rates and policies apply. A block of rooms is being held at the Quality Inn (701-223-1911) under the name "DES EOC/ICS Interface."
Students are responsible for making their own reservation prior to February 14, 2019
For additional information contact Brenda Vossler
or Larry Regorrah