P1 LERMS Training
|Day 1||Day 2|
|8:00 am - 12:00 pm||UCR Training||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Continue with day one afternoon agenda.|
|1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Calls For Service
|1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Bring forward
Photo Line Up
Individuals needing a refresher training course and who have had North Dakota UCR Training in the past two years do not need to come until 1:00 pm on the first day.
- Post Board Certification Credits are available for LERMS Training.
- UCR Training - 4 credit hours
- P1 LERMS Training - 12 credit hours
- Individuals attending a training that requires them to bring their own lap top need to have to following:
- Administrative rights on that lap top
- Lap top must have Windows 7 or above
- Lap top must have wireless access capabilities
- All Windows updates
In order to enroll or review your training classes login now.
- LERMS User Log On Video (WMV 4MB)