Cavalier County Transportation
ND Transit information Line 1-800-920-9595
- One call to coordinate your transportation needs
- Free for veterans to any medical appointments through the HRTG program. VA or Non-VA medical Appointments.
Cavalier County Transit, (701) 256-2828
From Cavalier County to:
- Grafton CBOC: Free for Veterans to medical appointments.
- Grand Forks CBOC: Free for Veterans to medical appointments.
Valley Senior Services, (701) 636-5953
- From Grand Forks to Fargo VAMC: Free for Veterans.
- From Cavalier County to:
- Free ride for Veterans to VAHCS
- Van routes
- Pembina County Route to Fargo, NO COST. Call your County VSO or one of the following nearest you to schedule a pickup:
- Stanley/Minot Route to Fargo: Call your County VSO to schedule a pickup.
HRTG van, 701-256-2146 (office), 701-256-2188 (CVSO home), 701-370-8986 (CVSO Cell)
Call well in advance-once you have your appointments
Resource Category: Transportation
More information about: , and