Cass County Transportation
Fargo Transit, (701) 476-6737
- From Fargo/West Fargo to Fargo VAMC: Free for service-connected veteran with a VA ID. $3 for para-transit.
Handi-Wheels, (701) 232-3231 (Open 6AM to 6PM)
- $11 from Jefferson Lines bus stop in Fargo to VAMC. Free for medical care if you are a ND Medical Assistance recipient.
Walsh County Public Transportation, (701) 232-3231 (Open 6AM to 6PM)
- From Gardner to Fargo VAMC: $23, second Monday of the month
- From rural Cass County to Fargo VAMC: $5, North and South Cass County, Tuesday and Wednesday
- From rural Cass County to Fargo VAMC: $5, Central Cass County, 2nd and 4th Friday.
- Or call to schedule.
- From Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead, and Dilworth: $3 one-way, Monday-Friday. Call at least two days in advance to schedule your ride.
Anytime Transportation, (701) 232-3322
From anywhere in the county:
- To Fargo: $18 plus $1.40/mile one-way, $40 round-trip.
- To out-of-town: $18 plus $2.85/mile.
- Stretcher service available.
CarAVan Mobility, (701) 235-6699
From anywhere in the county to Fargo VAMC, available everyday, 24 hours/day:
- Wheelchair, $40 plus $1.50/mile round-trip
- Stretcher, $60 plus $2.50/mile round-trip
- Ambulatory, $30 plus $1.50/mile round-trip
- From anywhere in ND or MN, $46 plus $1.90/mile round-trip, available 24 hours a day.
From anywhere in ND or MN to:
- Metro area, $28 one-way
- Other locations, $28 plus $2.50/mile one-way
- Golden Valley Route to Fargo, NO COST. Call (701) 872-4673 office; (701) 440-0361 cell; or (701) 872-3510 home to schedule.
- Bismarck Route to Fargo, NO COST. Call (701) 222-6698 to schedule.
- Pembina County Route to Fargo, NO COST. Call your County VSO or one of the following nearest you to schedule a pickup:
- Stanley/Minot Route to Fargo: Call your County VSO to schedule a pickup
- Wahpeton Route to Fargo: Call your County VSO to schedule a pickup
Resource Category: Transportation
More information about: , , , and