Adams County Transportation
ND Transit information Line 1-800-920-9595
- One call to coordinate your transportation needs
Free Transportation for Adams County Veterans to any medical appointment through the HRTG program! VA or Non-VA medical appointments.
Southwest Transportation Services,701-523-3241,Bowman, Adams, Slope and Hettinger Counties, M-F local service.Out of town trips upon request, primarily for medical needs to Bismarck, Dickinson, and Rapid City
From Adams County to
- Bismarck CBOC: Free for Adams County Veterans. First come first serve coordination.
- Dickinson CBOC: Free for Adams County Veterans. First come first serve coordination.
- Ft. Meade VAMC: Free for Adams County Veterans. First come first serve coordination.
- Free ride for Veterans to VAHCS. Along designated routes.
- Van routes
Golden Valley VA Van Schedule
- Call 701-872-4673 to schedule a ride
Bismarck VA Van Schedule
- Call 701-222-6698 to schedule a ride
- VA Van: Adams County veterans must meet van in Bismarck or on Van Route.
Resource Category: Transportation
More information about: , and