nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends

Benefit Type: Education


Rhonda Schauer, Director of the State Approving Agency, for more information on education benefits.

Who should submit a complaint?

If you or your family member receives tuition assistance or is a Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Scholarship recipient, you are encouraged to submit feedback at the Military One Source website.

If you are not using TA or MyCAA education benefits, please submit your complaint to the appropriate agency:

Bismarck State College

Toll Free: 1-877-BSC-1939 (272-1939)

If you have questions please contact:
Military Affairs Coordinator,  bsc.military@bismarckstate.edu

Other contact information:
Submitting Tuition Assistance information
Student Finance Services, bsc.studentfinance@bismarckstate.edu or Fax 701-224-5550

Resident Student Status Defined (Service Member/Veteran)

In accordance with ND Century Code 15-10-19.1, para 2.d. 

A "resident student" for tuition purposes means: 

Discharge Requests

Most Veteran’s benefits require that applicants provide a copy of their Form DD 214 or discharge record, which is evidence of their veteran status. This is an important document and must be safeguarded. In the State of North Dakota separation documents are considered confidential and privileged NDCC 37-18-11 (13). National Guard members may receive a NGB22 and /or NGB23 upon obtaining 20 years of satisfactory service (20 year letter).