1996 Partnership and S Corp Tax Forms and Instructions
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state partnership or S corporation income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of partnership or S corporation;
- Partnership or S corporation's federal employer identification number;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 58);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Signature of general partner, corporate officer, or other authorized representative. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-1942.