Subchapter S Corporation and Partnership Tax Electronic Filing
The North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner, in conjunction with the IRS, now offers electronic filing of Partnership and S Corporation income tax returns. Using the Modernized E-File (MeF) platform, taxpayers are able to submit their state and federal tax returns simultaneously. When filing electronically, an acknowledgement will be sent back verifying our office has received the return. Amended returns must be filed on paper. Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is also available for those who wish to submit payment electronically. There is no pre-registration required for EFT.
The following list identifies the software vendors who support Partnership (Form 58) and S corporation (Form 60) returns for the 2014 tax year.
- Advanced Tax Solutions – MyTaxPrepOffice (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- CCH – Prosystemfx (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- CCHSFS – TaxWise (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- CS Professional – UltraTax CS (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- Drake (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- H&R Block – Blockworks (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- Intuit – Lacerte/ITO (Form 58 and 60 Approved)
- On-Line Taxes (Form 58 & 60 Approved)
- Thomson Reuters – Agile Tax (Form 60 only)
- Thomson Reuters – GoSystem (Form 58 only)
*Check with your software provider for release dates.
Other vendors will be added to this list as they are approved. Updated 1/28/2015
North Dakota MeF contact: