- Pass-Through Withholding Requirement - (28kb pdf)
- Federal legislation requires North Dakota to change tax calculation for nonresident military persons.
- On June 4, 2002, the North Dakota Supreme Court declared a portion of N.D.A.C. Section 81-04.1-01-28 related to retail sales of coupon books to be void. Clayburgh v. American West Community Promotions, Inc., 2002 ND 98
- IRS Miscellaneous Information
IRS information provided by IRS North Central District Office.
- April 30, 2001 - Read about North Dakota's new individual Income tax rates (House Bill 1399).
- North Dakota Tax Update of 2013 Filing Season and Tips for Practitioners