|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||Contact: Rick Clayburgh, Tax Commissioner 701-328-2770|
|February 23, 2004|
Tax Commissioner Rick Clayburgh to promote Free File Alliance
BISMARCK --- Tax Commissioner Rick Clayburgh, industry, and community leaders will hold a press conference to alert eligible citizens to the availability of free online tax preparation and e-filing services through the federal and state Free File Alliances. Innovative public-private partnerships enable thousands of North Dakota taxpayers to prepare and e-file both their federal and state tax returns online free of charge.
- The Honorable Rick Clayburgh, North Dakota State Tax Commissioner
- Mr. Dave Clark, Executive Vice President, Bismarck State College
- Mr. David Macklin, Computer & Communications Industry Association (CCIA)
- Mr. Jim Ruda, Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation
- Supporting community leaders
- The Free File Alliance is a public-private partnerships between the federal and state government and private sector tax software companies that provide free online tax preparation and e-filing services to eligible North Dakota individuals and families.
- Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 10:00 a.m.
- Bismarck State College Library, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck