2003 Individual Income Tax Fill In Forms and Instructions
Notice to nonresident military persons: Federal legislation signed into law on December 19, 2003, changes the way the tax is calculated on Form ND-1 (main method) for nonresident military persons and their nonresident spouses. For details:Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (2003 tax year).
These fill in forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (1.2mb pdf)
- 2003 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (124kb pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (215kb pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (325kb pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (214kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (245kb pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form 400-ES - (453kb pdf) - 2004 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-EXT - (116kb pdf) - 2003 Extension Payment Form
- Form 400-UT - (132kb pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule CF - (163kb pdf) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form ND-1)
- Schedule FC - (333kb pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule SF - (348kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
- Optional Method Fill-In Forms
If you have trouble using any of these forms, you may be using an older version of the Acrobat Reader. You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.