2002 Individual Income Tax Fill In Forms and Instructions
- Notice to nonresident military persons: The 2005 North Dakota Legislature passed legislation to recognize the Federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act for the 2001 and 2002 tax years. The Federal law affects the calculation of the tax on Form ND-1 (Main Method). For details: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (2001 and 2002 tax years).
Attention: Software Developers Do Not Reproduce The Forms Listed Below. Use the forms in this link 2002 Individual Income Tax
These fill in forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
These forms are intended to be used if you are completing them from the Website with your computer. They were designed so only the data entered into the boxes will print - the lines for the boxes will not print.
If you want to print out a form with the boxes so you can complete it by hand, please print out the forms from this site: 2002 Individual Income Tax
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (788kb pdf)
- 2002 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (124kb pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (493kb pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (355kb pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (216kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (277kb pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form 400-ES - (396kb pdf) - 2003 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-EXT - (241kb pdf) - 2002 Extension Payment Voucher
- Form 400-UT - (507kb pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule CF - (198kb pdf) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form ND-1)
- Schedule FC - (539kb pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule SF - (267kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
- Optional Method Fill-In Forms
If you have trouble using any of these forms, you may be using an older version of the Acrobat Reader. You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Request For Copies Of Tax Returns - (116kb fill in pdf)