2001 Individual Income Tax Fill In Forms and Instructions
- Notice to nonresident military persons: The 2005 North Dakota Legislature passed legislation to recognize the Federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act for the 2001 and 2002 tax years. The Federal law affects the calculation of the tax on Form ND-1 (Main Method). For details: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (2001 and 2002 tax years).
Attention: Software Developers Do Not Reproduce The Forms Listed Below. Use the forms in this link 2001 Individual Income Tax
These fill in forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (3.2Mb pdf)
- 2001 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (249kb pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (241kb pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (263kb pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (199kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (246kb pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form 400-ES - (157kb pdf) - 2002 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-UT - (298kb pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule CF - (362kb pdf) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form ND-1)
- Schedule FC - (293kb pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule SF - (315kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
- Optional Method Fill-In Forms
If you have trouble using any of these forms, you may be using an older version of the Acrobat Reader. You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Request For Copies Of Tax Returns - (116kb fill in pdf)