2000 Individual Income Tax Fill-In Forms and Instructions
Attention: Software Developers Do Not Reproduce The Forms Listed Below. Use the forms in this link: 2000 Individual Income Tax
If you have trouble using any of these forms, you may be using an older version of the Acrobat Reader. We used Adobe Acrobat 4.0 to create these forms. You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
- Form 37 and Schedule 2 - (PDF) - Long-Form Method
- Form 37-S - (PDF) - Short-Form Method, including Adjustment Schedule
- Form 400-ES - (PDF) - 2001 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-UT - (PDF) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule 3 - (PDF) - Nonresident Schedule for Form 37
- Schedule 4 - (PDF) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule 7 - (PDF) - Recomputation Schedule for Nonresidents using Form 37-S
- Schedule CF - (PDF) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form 37-S)
- Schedule FC - (PDF) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule NR - (PDF) - Nonresident Schedule
- Schedule SF - (PDF) - Separate Filer Schedule
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 37-S);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Request For Copies Of Tax Returns fill in PDF Form.