2009 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
If you are filing a paper return, mail your completed North Dakota individual income tax return to:
These forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (pdf)
- 2009 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (fill-in pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Form ND-EZ - (fill-in pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (fill-in pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (fill-in pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (fill-in pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
- Schedule ND-1SA - (fill-in pdf) - Statutory Adjustments
- Schedule ND-1TC - (fill-in pdf) - Tax Credits
- Form ND-1V - (fill-in pdf) - Return Payment Voucher
- Schedule ME - (fill-in pdf) - Credit For Wages Paid to Mobilized Employee
- 2010 Form ND-1ES - (fill-in pdf) - 2010 Estimated Tax Form
- Form ND-1EXT - (fill-in pdf) - 2009 Extension Payment Form
- Form ND-1UT - (fill-in pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule ND1-FC - (fill-in pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule PG - (fill-in pdf) - Planned Gift Tax Credit
- The Optional Method forms (ND-2 and associated schedules) have been eliminated beginning with the 2009 forms.
- Schedule ND-1RPT - (fill-in pdf) - Retroactive Property Tax Credit For Individuals
- Schedule RPT-C - (fill-in pdf) - Continuation Schedules for Retroactive Property Tax Credit
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
Property Tax Relief
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.