2008 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
These forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (pdf)
- 2008 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (fill-in pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (fill-in pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (fill-in pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (fill-in pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
- Schedules ND-1SA - (fill-in pdf) - Statutory Adjustments
- Schedules ND-1TC - (fill-in pdf) - Tax Credits
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form ND-1V - (fill-in pdf) - Return Payment Voucher
- Form 400-ES - (fill-in pdf) - 2009 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-EXT - (fill-in pdf) - 2008 Extension Payment Form
- Form 400-UT - (fill-in pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule FC - (fill-in pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule PG - (fill-in pdf) - Planned Gift Tax Credit
- Optional Method Forms
Property Tax Relief
- Schedule PT - (fill-in pdf) Property Tax Relief Income Tax Credits for Individuals
- Schedule PT Instructions - (pdf)
- Schedule PTC - (fill-in pdf) - Continuation Schedules for Property Tax Relief Income Tax Credits. Attach to Schedule PT or Form ND-3. Schedule PTC is a continuation schedule to be used if, after completing Schedule PT, you need to provide additional parcel or entity information.
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.