2003 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
These forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
Notice to nonresident military persons: Federal legislation signed into law on December 19, 2003, changes the way the tax is calculated on Form ND-1 (main method) for nonresident military persons and their nonresident spouses. For details:Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (2003 tax year).
- 2003 Individual Income Tax Fill In Forms
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (1.2mb pdf)
- 2003 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (215kb pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (146kb pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (130kb pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (125kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (142kb pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form 400-ES - (264kb pdf) - 2004 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-EXT - (40kb pdf) - 2003 Extension Payment Form
- Form 400-UT - (22kb pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule CF - (40kb pdf) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form ND-1)
- Schedule FC - (236kb pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule SF - (208kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
- Optional Method Forms
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.