2002 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
- Notice to nonresident military persons: The 2005 North Dakota Legislature passed legislation to recognize the Federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act for the 2001 and 2002 tax years. The Federal law affects the calculation of the tax on Form ND-1 (Main Method). For details: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (2001 and 2002 tax years).
These forms can be used in place of the original forms as stated in the instruction booklet.
- 2002 Individual Income Tax Fill In Forms
- Form ND-1 Booklet - Instructions and Tax Tables Only - (788kb pdf)
- 2002 Tax Tables for Form ND-1 - (122kb pdf)
- Form ND-1 - (54kb pdf) - Individual Income Tax Form
- Schedule ND-1NR - (56kb pdf) - Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule
- Schedule ND-1CR - (53kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule ND-1FA - (32kb pdf) - 3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income
Other Individual Income Tax Forms:
- Form 400-ES - (291kb pdf) - 2003 Estimated Tax Form
- Form 400-EXT - (69kb pdf) - 2002 Extension Payment Voucher
- Form 400-UT - (176kb pdf) - Underpayment of Estimated Individual Income Tax
- Schedule CF - (145kb pdf) - Composite Filing Method Schedule (Form ND-1)
- Schedule FC - (84kb pdf) - Family Member Care Credit
- Schedule SF - (71kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
- Optional Method Forms
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Request For Copies Of Tax Returns - (116kb fill-in pdf)