1996 Individual Income Tax Forms and Instructions
- Individual Income Tax Instructions - (114kb pdf)
- Form 37 - (14kb pdf)- Long-Form Method
- Form 37S - (13kb pdf) - Short-Form Method
- Form 400-UT - (29kb pdf) - Under Payment of Estimated Tax
- Schedule 2 - (9kb pdf) - Resident Schedule for Form 37
- Schedule 3 - (20kb pdf) - Nonresident Schedule for Form 37
- Schedule 4 - (16kb pdf) - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
- Schedule NR - (11kb pdf) - Nonresident Schedule
- Schedule SF - (17kb pdf) - Separate Filer Schedule
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 37-S);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Request For Copies Of Tax Returns - (116kb fill-in pdf).