1996 Fiduciary Income Tax Forms and Instructions
- Form 38 - (36kb pdf) - Fiduciary Return
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state fiduciary income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Fiduciary's federal employer identification number;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 38);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Fiduciary's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-1942.