Fiduciary Income Tax Forms
- 2012 Fiduciary Income Tax Forms (Current Year)
- Fiduciary Income Tax Forms and Instructions for Prior Years
- 2013 Form 38-ES - (fill-in pdf) - Estimated Income Tax – Estates and Trusts (Revised June 2013)
- Request For Copies Of Tax Returns- (fill-in pdf)
- Renaissance Zone Forms and Publications
- Change of Address Form- (fill-in pdf)
- Form 500 – Authorization To Disclose Information & Designation Of Representative – (Limited power of attorney) – (fill-in pdf)
- Important note: North Dakota does not accept nor recognize federal Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative, for North Dakota tax purposes. North Dakota Form 500 should be used to authorize the disclosure of confidential tax information or to designate a representative for North Dakota tax purposes.
- Application for Income Tax Exemption - (fill-in pdf)
- Business Incentive Agreement - (fill-in pdf)
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Copy Request Form - (283 fill-in-pdf).