Fiduciary Income Tax Forms
- 2012 Fiduciary Income Tax Forms (Current Year)
- Fiduciary Income Tax Forms and Instructions for Prior Years
- Request For Copies Of Tax Returns- (fill-in pdf)
- Renaissance Zone Forms and Publications
- Change of Address Form- (fill-in pdf)
- Form 500 - Designation of Representative and Authorization to Disclose Information - (fill-in pdf)
- Application for Income Tax Exemption - (fill-in pdf)
- Business Incentive Agreement - (fill-in pdf)
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Copy Request Form - (283 fill-in-pdf).