- FONG: Tax Department Extends Filing Relief for Taxpayers Impacted By Souris River Flooding - July 18, 2011
- Minot One Stop Contractor Licensing Center - July 7, 2011
- Fong: Tax Department Offers Help to Taxpayers Affected by Flood - June 29, 2011
- Tax Department Provides Filing Relief for Taxpayers Impacted By Souris River Flooding - June 27, 2011
- Foreclosure--Federal Income Tax Treatment - (pdf)
- North Dakota Recognition of Federal Extensions Due to Disaster Situations
- For information on the extensions granted by the IRS in response to disasters, go to the IRS's web site at www.irs.gov
- Filing an Extension
- Individual Assistance - Contact Lists
Taxpayers Affected by Hurricane Sandy
We understand that businesses impacted by Hurricane Sandy and related storms may be unable to meet October 31 return filing deadlines. If you are unable to meet filing or payment deadlines because of these storms, please contact us for extensions and possible waiver of penalties.
Use of any information from this site or any other web site referred to is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either express or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for personal income tax questions and assistance.