2009 Corporate Income Tax Forms and Instructions
These forms were designed to be completed on the Web site with your computer. If you prefer, you may print these forms out and complete them by hand.
- Form 40 Booklet - Instructions Only - (pdf)
- Form 40 - Corporation Income Tax Return - (fill-in pdf)
- Form 40-UT - Underpayment of Estimated North Dakota Income Tax by Corporations - (fill-in pdf)
- Form 40-X - Amended Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 40-EXT - Corporate Extension Payment Voucher - (fill-in pdf)
- Domestic Disclosure Spreadsheet - (fill-in pdf)
- 2010 Form 40-ES - Estimated Tax Form - (fill-in pdf) - Financial Institutions Use Form 35 PV
Other Forms and Information
- 2009 North Dakota Corporate Income Tax Credits - (pdf)
- Schedule ME 2009 Credit For Wages Paid to Mobilized Employee - (fill-in pdf)
- Business Codes (NAICS) - (pdf)
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state corporate income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's federal employer identification number;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 40);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Signature from an officer of the corporation. The written request may be mailed to the above address.