2003 Corporate Income Tax Forms and Instructions
These forms were designed to be completed on the Web site with your computer. If you prefer, you may print these forms out and complete them by hand.
- Form 40 Booklet - Instructions Only - (302kb pdf)
- Form 40 - Corporation Income Tax Return - (348kb fill-in pdf)
- Form 40-UT - Underpayment of Estimated North Dakota Income Tax by Corporations - (134kb fill-in pdf)
- Form 40-X - Amended Corporation Income Tax Return
- Domestic Disclosure Spreadsheet - (333kb fill-in pdf)
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state corporate income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's federal employer identification number;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form 40);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Signature from an officer of the corporation. The written request may be mailed to the above address.