Corporation Income Tax Forms
- Application for Extension of Time to File Return – An extension may be obtained if you do not have a federal extension of time to file, or if you need an additional state extension to file your return beyond six months. If you need this additional extension, please contact our office at (701) 328-1249.
- Business Codes (NAICS)
- 2012 Form 40-ES - (fill-in pdf) - 2012 Estimated Tax Form - Financial Institutions Use Form 35 PV
- 2011 Form 40-ES Estimated Tax Form - Financial Institutions Use Form 35 PV
- Form 40-X - (fill-in pdf) - Amended Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 500 - (fill-in pdf) - Designation of Representative and Authorization to Disclose Information
- Renaissance Zone Forms and Publications
- Nexus Questionnaire - (fill-in pdf)
- Application for Income Tax Exemption - (fill-in pdf)
- Business Incentive Agreement - (fill-in pdf)
- Request For Copies Of Tax Returns- (fill-in pdf)
If you would like us to mail the forms and instructions to you, use our information request form.
A copy of a previously filed state income tax return may be obtained by submitting a written request. The request must contain the following:
- Name and current address of taxpayer;
- Taxpayer's social security number or federal employer identification number, if applicable;
- Description of type of tax return (e.g., Form ND-1);
- Tax year for which copy of return is desired; and,
- Taxpayer's signature. The written request may be mailed to the above address or it may be faxed to (701)328-3700.
You can also use our Copy Request Form - (283 fill-in-pdf).