Bidder List Application: Get Registered
To be placed on the Bidders List, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Secretary of State Registration. You must first register with the North Dakota Secretary of State (registration fees apply). Visit the Secretary of State web site for forms and instructions. Please call (701)328-4284 for assistance.
Step 2: Search for your business on the North Dakota Secretary of State's Website and note your "System ID". If you cannot find your business go back to step 1 or call (701)328-4284 for assistance.
DO NOT PROCEED TO STEP 3 UNTIL STEP 1 AND 2 IS COMPLETED WITH THE ND SECRETARY OF STATE’S OFFICE.
Step 3: Become a "registered bidder" with the State Procurement Office by completing the steps below..
- If you are a U.S. person or U.S. business please complete
- Bidder List Application SFN 53655 (349kb pdf). "It is a domestic entity if it is created or organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States or of any state."
- If you are a foreign vendor please complete:
- Foreign (Outside the U.S.) Bidder List Application SFN 58731; and the appropriate IRS Form W-8.
Step 4: Register the Commodity Codes for which you would like to receive bid notifications.
- Search for commodity codes. In the "Description" field enter the 'type of service or commodity' you provide (i.e. consulting).
- View ALL Commodity Codes available.
Step 5: Submit completed forms:
- Bidder List Application SFN 53655 may be faxed to 701-328-1615.
- Foreign Bidder List Application SFN 58731 and the appropriate IRS Form W-8 must be MAILED to:
State Procurement Office
State Capitol Tower
600 E. Boulevard Ave. Dept 012
Bismarck, ND 58505-0310