North Dakota State Procurement Office
Registration Process for Online Access
- Print the Bidder Instructions for Online Access to Your Business Profile (33kb pdf). Refer to these
instructions for help with the registration process which allows you to make updates to your bidder profile online
- Create a State of North Dakota
login (refer to item 4. of the Bidder Instructions for additional assistance)
- You will receive notification in the mail with an Authorization Code and instructions for accessing your bidder
profile online to make changes, additions and deletions to the bidder profile and commodity codes for your
- Go to the Bidder
Services Main Menu and click Maintain Registration. You will need your Vendor Identification Number and
Authorization Code to access your file the first time only.
- After completing the registration process, you will have access to your file for changes/additional/deletions.
- Go to www.nd.gov/spo, click Check Your Bidder Information, and click Maintain Registration. Enter your User ID and
- Print Friendly Version
- Download Adobe Reader
© Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. The State of North Dakota.