ConnectND: Information for the ConnectND project
Vendor Maintenance Representative's Guidelines, Checklists and Reference Materials
The purpose of this web page is to provide the Vendor Maintenance Representatives (VMR) of Higher Education:
- Guidelines explaining the purpose of the processes;
- Checklists explaining how to handle processes
- Communication between the institutions of Higher Education and the Vendor Registry Office; and
- A place to post vendor or 1099 problems and solutions.
|The PeopleSoft vendor database is a global system. Every change made to the database will affect users at 11 colleges/universities and 65 state agencies.|
Guidelines and Checklists
- VMR-VRO Guidelines and Checklists explaining how to handle processes that apply to all Higher Education Vendor Maintenance Representatives and the Vendor Registry Office.
- VMRII-VRO Guidelines and Checklists that apply to only certain Higher Education Vendor Maintenance Representatives and the Vendor Registry Office.
- VRO Guidelines and Setup information that applies only to the Vendor Registry Office.
If anything on this web site conflicts with infomation or guidelines established by the University System please contact the ConnectND office for clarification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How to search for vendors in voucher or PO
- Tips for finding vendors
- Searching by short name
- Sole proprietors - how to find them
Queries Used To Search the Vendor Database
- Forms for VendorsPayees
- ND Secretary of State Office Business Search - This web site helps in the determination of a vendor's organization type.
- 1099 information