ConnectND: Information for the ConnectND project
Vendor Registry Forms
Vendor Payee Forms
- Business Registry form
- SFN 53656 (349kb pdf), is intended for those currently in business
- Individual (Non-Business) form
- SFN 54309 (229kb pdf), is required if you are not in business. Those individuals operating as a Sole Proprietor or under a trademark name, should select the Business Registry link
- Political Subdivision form
- SFN 54311 (312kb pdf), pertains to federal, state, county, city government, public school or state college/university entities
- IRS Form W-9
IRS Form W-8 for Foreign Vendors
Vendor Change Forms
Changes to vendor and approved bidder records must be completed in writing by a duly authorized officer of the company.
- ACH (Direct Deposit) [SFN 51620] (84kb pdf). For adding Direct Deposit or making changes to your account.
- Commodity Codes [SFN 54308] (227kb pdf). For additions and deletions of commodity codes.
- Payee Notification of Change Form [SFN 53654] (225kb
pdf). For changes to the following:
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Web Site address
- Name/Tax ID Number Notification of Change
Bidder Application Forms
- If you are a domestic vendor please complete SFN 53655 (Domestic Bidder List Application Substitute IRS Form W-9). "It is a domestic entity if it is created or organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States or of any state."
- If you are a foreign vendor please complete:
- Foreign Bidder List Application SFN 58731;and
- The appropriate IRS Form W-8: http://www.nd.gov/spo/vendor/registry/forms/foreign-vendors.html
NOTE: Users with Adobe 6.0 and above will need to change a setting before completing the forms so that the tabbing order works correctly. Open Adobe Acrobat, go to the tab on top labeled "Edit", go to "Preferences", and "Accessibility". If there is a check mark by "Use document structure for tab order when no explicit tab order is specified", it needs to be unchecked.