ConnectND: Information for the Purchasing Module and Vendor Database
The purpose of the Purchasing page is to provide buyers, requestors, receivers, and accounting staff with the checklists to handle the procure-to-pay process.
- Checklists - for Purchase Orders, Receiving, Requistions, PO Vouchers, etc.
- Training Scripts - In progress; and
- A place to post problems and solutions for purchase orders, requistions, or receiving training
- PO Biennium End Presentation 6/11/2009
State Agency Reference
The purpose of the State Agency Reference page is to provide agencies with information needed to use vendor/payees in voucher, purchase orders, and 1099 reporting.
- Using Vendors/Payees in PeopleSoft
- Forms for Vendors/Payees
- 1099 Information; and
- A place to post problems and solutions for vendors, ACH, po vouchers, and 1099 reporting
Vendor Database Maintenance
The purpose of theVendor Database Maintenance page is to provide the Vendor Maintenance Representatives (VMR) of Higher Education:
- Guidelines explaining the purpose of the processes;
- Checklists explaining how to handle processes
- Communication between the institutions of Higher Education and the Vendor Registry Office; and
- A place to post vendor or 1099 problems and solutions