Who Should Register?
Who should register?
Any individual who has physical, medical, sensory or cognitive disabilities, is an older adult or has any other special need, should consider registering in the North Dakota Special Needs Registry (NDSNR).
Please look at the following list. If any of these bullets apply to you, consider registering:
If you have additional questions or need further information, please contact:
- Needs life-sustaining medication
- Is vision impaired
- Is hearing impaired
- Is speech impaired
- Needs a ventilator
- Needs supplemental oxygen
- Needs life-sustaining equipment
- Is mobility impaired
- Needs homecare assistance
- Has a mental or cognitive condition, or
- Needs a service animal
PO Box 4106
Bismarck, ND 58502
Tel: DIAL 2-1-1
This site updated as of 3/11/2014.