Extra-Curricular and Recreational Activities
NDSD/RCDHH students are eligible to participate in extra-curricular. Students are responsible for fees, personal equipment, and expenses for these activities.
In addition to informal activities on the NDSD/RCDHH campus such as recreational swimming, basketball, baseball, volleyball, NDSD/RCDHH students have the option of joining activities sponsored by the Devils Lake Park Board.
- NDSD/RCDHH will provide transportation and registration forms.
- Parents must sign the consent forms and pay any fee required.
- NDSD/RCDHH will provide supervision and interpreters (as needed) only for activities sponsored by NDSD/RCDHH.
Extracurricular options include:
- Student Athletic Association (SAA)
- Junior National Association of the Deaf (Jr. NAD)
- Just for Kix
- Devils Lake Park Board Activities
- Devils Lake Public School Activities
As required by state statute (NDCC 54-23.2-04.2) in an effort to aid in the identification and location of missing children; proof of identity of the child shall be required within 40 days of enrollment and, in the event of a child transferring from another school, receipt of appropriate school records shall be required within 60 days of enrollment. If such proof and/or records is not provided local law enforcement authorities shall be notified.