|Home : Companies : Company reporting forms : Property and casualty
Property and casualty
Below you will find a listing of state-specific forms that apply to Property and Casualty Insurance Companies under the Company Filing Requirements and Premium Tax Filing Requirements sections of the ND Insurance Department website.
Please refer to the general information under the filing requirements for licensed companies section.
The Department will also mail the amended pages for the Fire District Reporting Map to any foreign property and casualty insurer that does not have the ability to download the map from this website.
Renewal Statement For Admitted Companies
The Renewal Statement For Admitted Companies must be submitted using the North Dakota Insurance Department's enhanced Online Renewal System.
The Online Renewal System requires payment of the company's renewal fees by one of the following options:
If you have questions regarding the ACH credit or wire transfer processes, please contact Laurie Scully at 701-328-2503 or email@example.com.
- ACH credit - your financial institution or accounting department must originate payment; see the Online Renewal System for further instructions.
- Wire transfer - see the Online Renewal System for further instructions.
- Payment by check - a completed copy of the renewal statement must be included along with the company's check and postmarked by March 1 to avoid penalties.
Amendments - Please note that the Online Renewal System is designed to accept only originally filed renewal statements. Amended renewal forms cannot be submitted electronically. They must be mailed to the Department. Contact the Department at 701-328-3328 or firstname.lastname@example.org if in need of an amended renewal form.
- Electronic filing of the company's abstract form is required. Please click on Property and Casualty Company Abstract of Statement SFN 4802. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or greater is required.
- March 1 is the deadline for submitting the electronic abstract form.
- A filing fee of $30 is imposed by N.D.C.C. Section 26.1-01-07 and is included on the Renewal Statement SFN 16354 form.
- Publication fees are imposed under N.D.C.C. Section 26.1-03-10 and N.D.C.C. Section 46-05-03 and are billed directly to the insurance company by the North Dakota Newspaper Association.
- If amended abstract forms are filed after the March 1 deadline, an additional $30 filing fee and any applicable re-publication fees will be payable.
Please contact the Department if you have difficulty finding a form that you need.
North Dakota Insurance Department
600 E. Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, ND 58505-0320