Hamm invites agents to annual Insurance Department forums
Posted on 9/30/2010
BISMARCK, N.D.-North Dakota Insurance Commissioner Adam Hamm invites insurance agents from around the state to attend the Insurance Department's annual agent forums, scheduled for Oct. 11-15.
Hamm, along with four other Insurance Department staff members, will visit seven cities in five days to talk to agents about 2011 legislation, health care reform, life and health insurance issues, agent ethics, and property and casualty insurance issues.
"The agent forum meetings are a great opportunity for the Department and agents to communicate about what's going on in the insurance industry in North Dakota," Hamm said. "We really enjoy speaking with them in person."
The agent forum schedule is as follows: • 1-4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11 Minot Grand International Inn
• 8-11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 12 Williston El Rancho Motor Hotel
• 1-4 p.m. MT Tuesday, Oct. 12 Dickinson Days Inn (Grand Dakota Lodge)
• 9 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Oct. 13 Bismarck Ramkota Hotel
• 8:30-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 14 Jamestown Knights of Columbus
• 1:30-4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 14 Grand Forks Hilton Garden Inn
• 9 a.m.-noon Friday, Oct. 15 Fargo Doublewood Inn
For more information, call the Insurance Department at 1-800-247-0560.